Listed below are the curriculum-framing questions that will be utilized in the unit:
Essential Question: Is Algebra (math) more than numbers and graphs?
- How can graphs and equations help me to make predictions and/or conclusions?
- How can my understanding of slope and linear equations be useful in life?
- How do you calculate slope?
- What does the slope of a line tell you?
- What is the difference between positive and negative correlation?
- What information do you need to write an equation of a line?
- How do you graph a line, given the slope and the y-intercept?
- How do you formulate an equation for a “best-fit” line?